Royal Raven @Royalraven
Has anyone heard how things went for Mary Beth yesterday when her ex was supposed to pick up his belongings? I am praying she is fine.
06:03 PM - Aug 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 August, 07:21 (E)
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I'm ok, he just mentally drained me with all he says. I was moving stuff to storage today thank you all for your support and prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
28 August, 07:23
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Stay strong . Keeping you in my prayers. ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Soul Shine @soulshine
27 August, 07:12
🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 07:26
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Mary Beth is fine, she replied to my post.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 August, 06:52
I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER SINCE THEN EITHER

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
27 August, 07:03
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
The quiet
iconcerns me. DV chains are hard to break!!!!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
27 August, 06:30
dont know havent seen anything.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 06:31
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Nothing on her page today either.

connie wright @cowri
27 August, 06:13
I haven't been on much today. Hopefully she took our advice & had the Police there or put it out on the lawn & left or had him put it up at the neighbors...I hope she didn't hang around to see what would happen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 06:14 (E)
In response connie wright to her Publication
I asked her on her original post yesterday if her ex got his stuff and she was okay, but never got a reply,

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 07:27
In response connie wright to her Publication
Mary Beth replied, she is fine. 😀