Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Who here KNOWS chemistry. I do not.

Is this a thing?*

Would like to know before I "share this with everyone I know".
02:56 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Mstuff85 @Mstuff85
27 August, 04:03
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
They are called “works bombs”. They’ve been around for at least 15 years. I recall an incident when my oldest daughter was in middle school.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 August, 03:41
"Tin foil?" Tin foil is very expensive. Maybe they are using aluminum foil? Yes, seems to be a thing. Thanks for the warning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 August, 03:04
It will blow up but if it’s not shaken up it takes a couple minutes so more than likely it will pop way before you ever see it. It’s not going to kill you or blow a finger off even if you did pick it up. My advice if you see a bottle with something weird in it just walk away and wait a little while because it will pop on its own. This is coming from someone who loved to blow stuff up as a kid. I’m lucky to be alive now.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
27 August, 02:58
Where is MacGyver when you need him? I believe the particles of Drano may react to the tin foil and HEAT. But I'm not a chemist although I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express once.