Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am going on record here to tell everyone. I don't worship anyone but my Creator. I don't believe for a minute that any of us are GODs. We are servants of GOD.

I will remain hopeful that not everyone is bad. Trust is no longer easy and I wonder how it will ever return. I do know this . . .

In order to defeat evil, you're going to have to use tactics you don't like.

There's a lot of things going on that I don't understand but I try my best to put my faith in GOD.

I continue to pray for everyone here and for the good souls in the world. I pray for GOD'S guidance and for Him to kick Satan's behind.

Everyone have a beautiful day. Love you all.
12:15 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
John Oakson @jo9857
27 August, 04:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you I hope you have a great day,IN JESUS!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 August, 05:08
In response John Oakson to his Publication
Definitely in Jesus :).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 August, 12:26
🌟

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 August, 12:22
AMEN TRUST IN GOD NOT MAN
Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
Proverbs 3:5 - 3:6
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 August, 12:19
None of this can be faked. Doesn't matter if you believe him or not. We still gonna rise. ❤🤗