Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 August, 03:14
Dept of Defense decode

=

Decode Prepare Yourself / Baltimore Ravens / Im Not Crazy 😀/ Beginning Octavation 🎼/ All Family Curses Can Be Broken / The Fog Of War 🌫/ Her I Want Q / Revelation Of Fatima / All Eyez On Me πŸ‘/ The Red Goddess πŸ’ƒ/ God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ/ Very Soon / Savior Of Man / Gods Bloodline / John Knightrise Is A Go 🟒/ Remain In Me As I Remain In You / Show More / Walk The Path / He Came To Win And Did πŸ†/ Roman Reigns / The Biden Event / Gods One Love ❀/ Healing Power🩹⚑/ A Man Of Wisdom / George Magazine / Brother John / General Flynn / Angel Divine Gene πŸ˜‡/ I Am One With God ❀/ DNA Activation 🧬/ The Ancient One / True Romance 😍/ Read The God Codes 🦌/ Trump Cards / Dont Give Up / Hit The Road Jack / Please Dont Go / London Dragon / Now We Wait / White Bison / Time To Rise / False Reality / Welcome Mary 🌹
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
133-331
798-897
1213-3121
TS 8:06

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Admatha, a prince of Persia and Media
Greek-praise

Hebrew-to shut, shut up
Greek-that which is laid up, a votive offering

Hebrew-Ashdoth-pisgah
Greek-a star

Hebrew-spoil
Greek- "gate of god(s)," Babylon, a large city situated astride the Euphrates river

Hebrew- "stripping," an Israelite
Greek- to make plain, declare

Hebrew-mire
Greek-Mahalaleel or Maleleel, one of the ancestors of Jesus

Hebrew-strokes, blows
Greek-formed, molded

Hebrew- "black", an Israelite
Greek-safely

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
03:17 AM - Aug 26, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 August, 07:57
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Hebrew- "stripping," an Israelite
Greek- to make plain, declare

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396