Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
01:33 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 August, 03:33
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 August, 03:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
29 August, 12:30
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
hearing it was the mmr shot vax my son and his son are autistic

Warrior 526 @Warrior526
29 August, 08:03
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Where I worked a few jobs back they always had a nurse come in anually to give volunteer flu shots. Makes you wonder about those also in light of the other crap vaxes.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
28 August, 11:31
THE AMISH people are an instant credible CONTROL GROUP for studies done on links between autism and vaxxines.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
26 August, 01:44
They eat fruit and vegetable with seeds in them. Everyone else eats genetically altered food that is seedless. Seeds have vitamin B17 that kills cancer.😁👍

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
26 August, 05:29
In response James Dean to his Publication
I told a doctore about b17 she look at me ...
and she knew i wouldn't lie so she took her computer out and was in shock.....
Apricot seeds are the best......