Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 August, 05:44
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump's motorcade arrives in GA yesterday.

You can hear the helicopters overhead
& a few planes above them
& know there are other craft flying high & out of sight
above them
cuz he's a "former" President
& he's "not" the Commander-in-Chief πŸ˜‰πŸͺ–❀️

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Juan O Savin
when President Trump flew into Dallas
[a few years ago]
we counted the number of aircraft that were flying with AF1
& it was like 18.
The ones that were visible were like a dozen
6 more were flying overwatch at much higher altitudes.
It was stunning πŸ’₯
______
‼️The moment Donald Trump arrived
at the Fulton County jail to surrender.

πŸ‘‡ https://t.me/LauraAbolicha...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
What I don't understand is if all of this stuff already happened and if many evil have been removed, then why are we still having to struggle to get by each day? Why the loss of life in HI? Why aren't we receiving some sort of relief? Just asking because I see so much pain everywhere and I am confused about it all. Thank you.
09:32 PM - Aug 25, 2023
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_Lee3 in this post can reply
Dark Helmet @Darkhelmet199
26 August, 01:03
In response Ms. Lee to her Publication
I think its really complicated. Every country in the world basically has these monsters running things. The entire economy is rigged. If there is a group of white hats then they have to have an economic solution which doesnt completely collapse. I think this is where digital assets come in. All these globalist would have to put their gold, cash, etc on the ledger. I bet there are trillions we dont know about. The economy is so complicated that its secrets are guarded at the highest classified levels.
Imagine our economy worldwide like a house. I feel like they are rebuilding the foundation of the house while we are still in it. They have no choice to distract us with this shit show. If we all knew the plan then we would haul ass to our banks to get out cash to invest in whatever digital assets they gonna use which would cause the banks to collapse along w the dollar too soon.
Sorry for you pain. We all feel it and its frustrating. Hang in there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
26 August, 08:44
In response Dark Helmet to his Publication
Thank you very much!

NEYƎ͢ Lives @NEYEN
26 August, 12:05
[They] built careers and livings out of all the crime and corruption and won't be just handing back over the power that came with the life of crime.... The mafia are just fractals of the government and gangs are fractals of the mafia...

The openings create a vacuum which are being filled by another swamp creature so the show can go on and on like it has been for the last 7000 years or so....

Human civilization is built upon two mountains called crime and corruption, and will reward these very two behaviors in the process....

It's a never ending game that we're all forced to play and we create all the monsters that we claim to be fighting by just using the system to live....

Until somebody has a REAL solution to this, then we all continue to do the same old, same old...Need people from outside the political beltway for any type of real change to happen....

Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
26 August, 08:46
In response NEYƎ͢ Lives to his Publication
Thank you very much!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 August, 11:30
Such a good question. Wish someone had an answer for you.