Hubby is grilling his amazing steaks.
Carnivore is still on the menu.
09:23 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 August, 09:55
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Watchin a movie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 August, 10:26
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Which movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 August, 09:43
Watching 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

25 August, 10:26
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Classic.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 August, 09:38
Casting the BRICS summit portion of the Great Awakening movies in my head. Best actors of those countries.

Dreaming of the movies to come out on this time, and the producers envisioning them; writers scripting; good guy actors who did not make blood oaths thrust out of the shun closet and into starring roles - H'Wood will be changed.

Tonight? Healthy chocolate chip cookies made for putting ice cream on, so not too sweet. Glad it wasn't 100 degrees today. It was all a bad dream... I'll be moaning about the cold eight weeks from now.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 August, 09:34
I’m doing the same! Pool party! SpaceX rocket launch night! We actually ate At Indian Food place had Birthday party for daughter ! 🙏🏻🫶❤️🕊️♾️🇺🇸

25 August, 10:27
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
How fun! Happy Birthday to your precious angel. 🥰

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 August, 09:26
Dogs are sleeping everyone is relaxing indoors because it is muggy and buggy outside. No pool to cool off in. Enjoy those steaks!

25 August, 09:27
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It’s so hot and humid in Louisiana. My Scottish genes were not made for this.

I have found vanilla extract works wondering to keep the mosquitoes away.

Have a wonderful night my friend. 🥰

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 August, 09:24
Waiting on the tweet!

25 August, 09:28
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I’m waiting on the Q drop! 🙏🏻

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 August, 09:24
🙏💗💗💥🔥😄

25 August, 09:29
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Much love Daniel 🙏🏻🥰🙏🏻