Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Doesn’t OnStar already do this? The dystopian nightmare continues…

Beginning 2026, a kill switch will be a mandatory feature on vehicles.

The device allows the government, the police, and car makers to disable your car from the comfort of their offices.

Reminder - 18 GOP voted for this bill.
07:03 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Silver Top @Silvered
25 August, 09:00
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Those things affecting we, the people, should be voted on by we, the people! We NEED to take back our power!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Marg Linn @Otter10
25 August, 08:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
25 August, 08:18
Aloha I think george bush jr did that.
along with cars having to be able go 26 mpg
No one said a word

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 August, 08:16
I knew of a girl who's car was remotely disabled because she was behind on her payment

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
25 August, 07:58
This mechanism has been in place in cars since the early 2000's.

Terrifying Truth Teller @Keelyg
25 August, 07:09
New cars suck anyway. Classic aaaaalllll the way at my house.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
25 August, 09:32
In response Terrifying Truth Teller to her Publication
My dream car is a convertible’62 or ‘63 corvette. I don’t know why, just fell in love with one when I was younger. Hubby used to have a blue and white ‘68 Camaro, was sweet!