Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 August, 09:07
As we march forward from this time on ;
Have a plan A,B,C etcetera.
-Plan A You are home and there is an alert to stay put. Do you have a battery operated radio? Did you tell your children what to do?
-Plan B You are away from home and need to get back. Do you have an idea on how to reach loved ones? Do you have an alternate route home if there are roadblocks?
-Plan C You are away from home and have to temporarily shelter in place, do you have access to water, food, communications?
It is easy to feel complacent since we all have been on higher alert and in survival mode for a long time. That is a killer when it comes to real emergencies because we may have let our guard down.
Your family members especially children and elderly will be frightened.
Talk with them in as calm of a voice you can muster. If they see your fear, imagine what they will feel.
We have prepared, we are ready and now is the time to have your plan in place...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
This is all great as long as you have a family that is listening to you. But I am the "elderly" in the family and no one is listening to me. I'm the crazy old lady who wouldn't get vaxxed so I will have to trust in God to open doors for me when the time comes. I have managed to smuggle into the house a case of water, nonperishable food, extra batteries, extra candles, a first-aid kit and, of course, toilet paper lol. The rest I'll have to leave in God's hands.
11:51 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sierra Victor, click on at the bottom under it