Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
As we march forward from this time on ;
Have a plan A,B,C etcetera.
-Plan A You are home and there is an alert to stay put. Do you have a battery operated radio? Did you tell your children what to do?
-Plan B You are away from home and need to get back. Do you have an idea on how to reach loved ones? Do you have an alternate route home if there are roadblocks?
-Plan C You are away from home and have to temporarily shelter in place, do you have access to water, food, communications?
It is easy to feel complacent since we all have been on higher alert and in survival mode for a long time. That is a killer when it comes to real emergencies because we may have let our guard down.
Your family members especially children and elderly will be frightened.
Talk with them in as calm of a voice you can muster. If they see your fear, imagine what they will feel.
We have prepared, we are ready and now is the time to have your plan in place...
09:07 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 September, 12:54
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
. ) ) ) ) )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 September, 12:52
Use a food processor now to grind cobbee beans. You can make cobbee any which way but you need it ground.😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 August, 11:51
This is all great as long as you have a family that is listening to you. But I am the "elderly" in the family and no one is listening to me. I'm the crazy old lady who wouldn't get vaxxed so I will have to trust in God to open doors for me when the time comes. I have managed to smuggle into the house a case of water, nonperishable food, extra batteries, extra candles, a first-aid kit and, of course, toilet paper lol. The rest I'll have to leave in God's hands.

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
25 August, 11:06
Thank you for the reminder.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
25 August, 11:04
I’m so thankful for my family here! Ready, in all prep aspects; mentally steeled thanks to all the info we share; and God leading me. Thx for the pep talk and suggestions Charlie! IN THIS TOGETHER, love my fam! ❤️

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 August, 12:04
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
We are lighting the way!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
25 August, 10:58
Very nice, Charlie!!! Thanks!!

25 August, 12:00
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Stay safe my friend, I know you will be included where you are as well!.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 August, 10:55
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Praying for all. Stay Vigilant. Keep the Faith. Stay Strong. GOD'S got this. He is in total control. Lean on GOD and put your complete Trust in Him.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Camille 317 @Camille
25 August, 10:45
I can't picture how this will go down but something has to trigger the military action at some point.

25 August, 10:48
In response Camille 317 to her Publication
Many things will trigger the need for military all at one time. Things seem to be lining up past the point of no return.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 August, 10:40
Thank you Charlie - good reminder - PLAN

Water & Food, Cash, protection, contacts ...
ham radio - KNOW how to work it & how do you know who you are contacting?
I'd better get practicing ... don't want to lead the idiots to my door.

25 August, 10:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
"One who fails to practice, practices to fail".
I know you got this Laurel, you are a brave, smart woman.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 August, 10:35
Thank you for thinking of everybody Charlie.🙏💖 Does this apply in US only or worldwide Charlie?

25 August, 10:41
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
No man, woman, child left behind.
We are all a part of the plan.
God Bless!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
25 August, 10:35
o7!! Ur the man BigGuy!! Nothing but Love for u.
🎶🎤🥁🎸👀💥💯🙏☝️🌴🏁🤍

25 August, 10:38
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
In it together.
We are making the world a better place and each of us is important in the battle. We are everywhere and we are Anons!
Love for you as well Victor!

some one special to some @godrus
25 August, 10:15
Right? Nearly 6 years been waiting for EBS. There's been many times I've wondered if the Q Op wasn't just designed to sideline Patriots and alienate us from our friends and families who all think we are crazy for being alert and prepared.
I am not warning my friends or family again.
Many of us have been the Boy that cried Wolf too many times.
No one would believe me anyway even if I did warn them.

25 August, 10:33
In response some one special to some to her Publication
You bring up some great points.
It is not up to us to warn them, but we can be an example when the time comes.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 August, 10:41
In response some one special to some to her Publication
so true ... now they just tolerate me

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 August, 10:06
Water filter straws are pretty cheap and easily fit in a glovebox,firstaid kit or backpack.
With some tools, the cap of a well can be removed and water can be extracted with some rope and a small container.

Camille 317 @Camille
25 August, 10:44
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Water filtration is a necessity. We put one in both vehicles.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 August, 09:58
Maui has furthered my temptation ti get some bivy sticks. You can send text messages via satellite through your cell phone.
Sat123.com

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 August, 10:25
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Thanks! I never heard of a bivy stick.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Bivy Satellite Messenger - what you need to know about it and how to use it - YouTube

Visit: https://sat123.com to learn more and purchase Bivy messenger.Visit https://satellitephonestore.com and contact us for more information on best deals a...

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
25 August, 09:56
Ready and Waiting!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 August, 09:39
Stock up on enough supplies for any pet's: medications, food and water needs too.

25 August, 09:41
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Agreed and pepes too.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
25 August, 09:31
And please, leave no one behind. I have a small place in NSL Utah - it is not much, but in a pinch - there is a place for a few people to stay in a pinch... Stay safe, my love for you all goes deep. I thank you for keeping me safe, giving me the info you do here. Now lets work together!

25 August, 09:35
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
Yes, Together.
We will make the World a better place.