Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So, how much of everything mass media-wise in the last 20 years was AI-generated?
09:38 AM - Aug 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 August, 06:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wag the dog...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
26 August, 08:28
In response Paula Hardin to her Publication
I'm guessing most of the news is untrue. 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
26 August, 07:10
Brings real relevance to the phrase " I can't believe my eyes!'.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
26 August, 12:42
at least 17% 😆

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
25 August, 11:56
We won't know until we know right, Martin? ironically just had a conversation on a telegram chat tonight about how many of these people that we think are really news media, actors, politicians etc. are really human beings? So much fakery for so long.....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 August, 03:09
Probably it increases daily as the computational capabilities increase.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
25 August, 11:27
I see it as the movement to awaken us has been long in the making. Even for myself, with the inner and outer experiences I 've had as a child, trying to integrate all from then into young adulthood, and now a grandmother, this is my perspective. I believe that because everything, even the physicalness of life issues from consciousness, as much as possible, it has been vital to the overall stability of the core plan to see us as safely and harmonious as possible. Not that it was easy, but something deep within is on that a journey with us helping us a along. 💖

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
25 August, 10:42
I have noticed for at least 5 years that articles on my phone often had words missing and grammar that did not make sense.

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
25 August, 10:39

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
25 August, 09:51
I think many of us have thought the subtle changes a Mandela Effect.

I personally wonder about what/who wrote our "History".

I even wonder about new "discoveries" in "previously unknown" caves.

I'm learning to question everything. What a weird position to be in!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
25 August, 09:49
That's a great fu*king question...If AI is just now becoming the "conversation of the day" then you know it's been around since WWII as far as humans are concerned but probably been around millions of years in the Cosmos so great question...How much of our reality is AI....how much of us is AI and let's hope the good AI is winning this war because if not we're just duped and fu*ked as per usual because we are on a need to know basis only and we usually don't need to know according to our slave masters...But hopefully that is all about to change!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 August, 09:45
A slow insidious insertion one frame at a time.

Anyone, can be doing anything, anywhere, at any time now.

We can no longer trust any image or word without filtering it through a pretty fine cloth of discernment.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
25 August, 09:40 (E)
I would estimate 85 percent.
Although I have not watched TV in 15 years,
some of the clips I have seen made little to no sense whatsoever. It is as if the writers of the media are out of touch with sentient feeling and emotions.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 August, 09:39
All of it!! FAKE NEWS!!!