WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
09 February, 04:52
💗💥💗💥💗💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
09 February, 04:54
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
SO TRUE! What is your favorite vitamin company? There are so many and it's hard to vet which ones are the best....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
09 February, 09:16
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I feel you... I used to follow the Medical Mediums recomendations faithfully for years which helped me to heal some chronic lyme and manage severe food sensitves but over the past couple years I have noticed that the cleaner my diet is, and the more raw it is, the less I even need the supplements.💗🙏💗

10 February, 08:05
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Agree 100%. I have three young boys so it's hard to eat clean/raw around here as they won't touch it. I will keep pushing forward and keep introducing it to them....and lot's of prayer!😉🙏

alan anon @alan2021
steam vegies in bulk and they will last in fridge (not freezer) for a week for whole family to eat! raw is hard to digest unless they are julienne cut!
08:16 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by alan2021 in this post can reply
10 February, 08:39
In response alan anon to his Publication
Perfect! Thanks Alan!! WIll try this👍