WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
09 February, 04:52
💗💥💗💥💗💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
09 February, 04:54
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
SO TRUE! What is your favorite vitamin company? There are so many and it's hard to vet which ones are the best....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I feel you... I used to follow the Medical Mediums recomendations faithfully for years which helped me to heal some chronic lyme and manage severe food sensitves but over the past couple years I have noticed that the cleaner my diet is, and the more raw it is, the less I even need the supplements.💗🙏💗
09:16 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 February, 08:05
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Agree 100%. I have three young boys so it's hard to eat clean/raw around here as they won't touch it. I will keep pushing forward and keep introducing it to them....and lot's of prayer!😉🙏

10 February, 09:03
all we can do is our best.... If you trsearch we are frutarians...my diet consists of mostly smoothies.... fresh juice and whole fruit.. ive heard most kids love it!

10 February, 09:39
💗🙌💗
Raise ur vibration through food~ your food is ur frequency! Josh X gives us so much info on how u can start, develop or continue your food transition to plant based but w a diff twist.

Josh begins with explaining the true nature of our physiology & what we should be consuming as a standard diet. He provides a system & protocol for transitioning through mind/body connection & finally spirit connection.
Free yourself from ego, body & emotional pain & increase ur vibration. Allow ur spiritual nature to free itself & be free from any disease.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...