King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 11:21
How can I sit quietly and enjoy life when Satan has control over my family. I do not even feel comfortable in around my own family. There must be another family that I belong to, soul family. Where and who are they ? I certainly do not belong here. Its very difficult, living in enemy territory. I do not feel respected, or heeded. I do not belong here, and I wish to find a place where I do belong, with peers, and soul family who accept and respect me. I cannot grow in this environment. I am ready to cut the dead weight and move on as I have no purpose to be here. I have patiently waited to be released from this rock prison. A thick layer of cognitive dissonance separates me from those I love. I am willing to let them go, down the path of destruction, but why put me here just to waste my potential trying to enlighten those I love, when they refuse to listen and be guided towards the light ? What is the point of all of this ? Please, explain what I must do to escape this hell. Lord help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
Aloha
Dolores Cannon says
Remember this is their journey not yours.
We can only control ourselves.
Check out Dolores Cannon
My only child is not listening either
so I'm sticking with Dolores suggestion
Hope it helps
Your family will need you when the plan shows up
12:15 PM - Aug 24, 2023
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
24 August, 01:26
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Thank you, things have vastly improved but still, they cannot see the truth. I pray that your family will come to understand things as time passes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396