Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A pro soldier may have to confront horrors in tunnels and DUMBs, but…
- They have training based on wisdom of all who went before (and may have perished too)
- It's their main job, not a sideline, so gets 100% of their energy
- They get a salary and benefits for it, so don't need to worry about food on the table
- There is a whole team of comrades on the same journey
- They are adapted to this role, by being selected, but might be relatively useless in the role you are in
- There is a system of recognition and reward, including promotion, for doing it well
- There are "official" (and sometimes secret) tools and techniques to help them heal their wounds

It is helpful to contrast this with anons, without falling into the trap of direct comparison. Anons may lack physical danger, but work in a psychologically exposed and isolated position. The war is won by everyone pulling together under their own warrior spirit, without needing to feel lesser or more than others in the arena.
05:43 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
25 August, 01:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We all play a part in a much bigger picture/jigsaw, equally as important 2 each other in order 2 keep this integral kog/wheel turning & moving forward, even if it's a millimetre at a time. We all have a role & need 2 recognize each other's importance in this, no looking down on so called lower level people in this fight, we all need 2 remember WE ARE IN IT 2 WIN IT MIND SET. So this needs 2 play out for as long as it needs 2, my opinion only

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
25 August, 12:11
KeK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 11:35
and we are exposed to black hats with no immediate backup

such as fbi knocking on the door to ask questions over an alleged post on old parler in may 2021, all the while telling you the post was first amendment free speech

but hey, that is just my own personal experience

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 August, 10:47
thank you for this - needed right now - I know most of us have partners that want us to stop - they do not understand... I do try to slow down - but really, how do you stop/slow down when you know what is at stake???

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 August, 10:40