Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
24 August, 11:32
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™ sounds like worry. Please take the time to slow down and rest, relax and spend time with God. Donโ€™t wear your body out before surgery. It needs to be in a place to heal and I think you are putting undo stress and strain on it with all this running around. Give it to God and enjoy nature, take some beneficial walks. Your family can feed themselves. Anyone can make a PB&J. As you said people will bring food and they can always order pizza. Everyone should be focused on your healing and recuperation right now. I know itโ€™s hard not to do what youโ€™re doing. It sounds like fear to me. Thatโ€™s why I say give it to God. Saying all of this in love and concern. I know words written donโ€™t always sound that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
24 August, 12:28
Heavenly Father, give her PEACE for the surgery & to get everything done before it. Give her Angels for the Perfect surgery & Quick recovery in Jesus' Name. Thank You. Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

J J Larr @3JJL
23 August, 11:51
We are praying for you, sending you healing light and love.
โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โœ๏ธ

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 August, 11:39
Prayers for peace & healing.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™

Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
23 August, 11:36 (E)
Prayers for you CueTee 1776 ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God protect and heal you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ Sending Love and Light ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 August, 11:35
Sending Loving Prayers to You โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 August, 11:31
May God guide the physicians and all the medical personnel who will be caring for you. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Just Diana @Diana19
23 August, 11:26
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 August, 11:22
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ God bless you

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 August, 11:19
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

It Is Healed!

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 August, 11:15
Prayers now for your protection and speedy healing! Blessings to you!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
Praying for you CueTee.
Praying for the medical staff caring for you.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
๐Ÿ™Prayers of protection and healing๐Ÿ™

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
23 August, 11:13
Pray for your doctor, surgeon assistants and nurses, that they may be perfectly aligned with your procedure that day.

DO look into holistic pre-surgery advice, though no doubt they have provided you all you need to know. Here's one:

What should I eat the day before brain surgery?

It is recommended to maintain a clear liquid diet the day before the surgery, here are some of the liquids allowed:
Water.
Clear broths (chicken or beef)
Juices (apple or cider)
White grape juice.
Tea (with no milk or honey)
Coffee (no milk or creamer)
Jell-O (without fruit/no red Jell-O) - - - [wow, no RED jello?]
Popsicles (without fruit/cream)

If it's all about liquids, throw some baking soda in water first thing and alkalinize, or at least lemon in juice water. Prep your body for its magnificent healing event.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 August, 11:13
Sending up prayers and praying for Gods hand to guide your surgeons. โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 August, 11:11
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Kim Board @Kimpossible
23 August, 11:09
Sending prayers to you. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Shannon Harding @Believer101
23 August, 11:06
The best advice I can give you is, give it to God. Here's the prayer: "O Jesus I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything". God Bless you!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
23 August, 11:23
In response Shannon Harding to his Publication
I surrender all to Jesus my Savior.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 August, 11:06
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 August, 09:36
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

connie wright @cowri
23 August, 08:47
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™

ice mtn @icemtn17
23 August, 08:44
The Lord holds you in the palm of His hand. Whatever comes, He's got this.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Youโ€™re giving โ€œthemโ€. โ€œDrsโ€ too much power over you. You are the one taking this path. They are just at work. You are going to come through this because you are you. Believe in YOU.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 August, 08:58
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Itโ€™s all mindset you have to control it. I was told I was sick. Iโ€™ll say it again. I was TOLD I was sick. Was I it didnโ€™t feel as bad as they told me it was. That was 8 years ago. You believe in your mission and God will place hands on you that no man ever expected. Donโ€™t say youโ€™re sick say you are healing and you will heal. Mindset. Remember when they told us the โ€œMINDโ€ is a terrible thing to waste? They who ever โ€œTHEYโ€ are meant it. God will Bless you and have his Angels with you.,

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
Lifting you up in love and prayers, your family too. Thank you for sharing, dear one. WRWY.
๐Ÿ™โœจโค๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ™

Desert Dog @Zippydog
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
23 August, 08:42
Prayers sent your way, God bless you.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 August, 08:37
Sending prayers, healing energies, blessings and much love! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’—โœจ

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
23 August, 08:36
Praying for you.