Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
What he said πŸ‘‡πŸ₯³πŸ‘‡πŸ₯³πŸ‘‡
04:23 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
24 August, 03:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I’m going to be walking around with a Bitch face β—οΈπŸ˜F$&k around and you’ll find outβ—οΈπŸ˜I’m so done with the LIESβ—οΈπŸ˜this will be my new Bitch face⬇️⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
23 August, 05:02
I'm going to be Granny Mother Fooker. My late mom in law was Grandma Mother Fooker because that's how she addressed everyone but her family. That's me if they start that covid bullsh!t again: MFer, I'm not complying. MFer, shut your mouth. MFer, fook you and your whore mouth that you have to cover. MFer, I will not follow ANY rules.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 August, 04:36
Me too Robert! I was a pain in the ass the first time, if they pull this crap again, I am going to be a real crazy bitch! Not playing games.

AngliaFoast @AngliaFoast
23 August, 04:35
Making extra salary every month from house more than $15,000 just by doing simple copy and paste like online job. I have received $18,000 from this easy home job. Everybody can now makes extra cash online easily.
Detail Here--------------------------->>> http://Www.OnlineCash1.Com

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 August, 04:31
Could NOT have said it any better myself even if I added a shit ton of swear words! Well said!!!