Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
22 August, 08:30 (E)
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
I felt like this once...I adopted a dog. She gave me unconditional love, and in return, I had a reason to live. Sometimes just a small thing like treating an animal the way you want to be treated turns into you getting the companionship you need. Dog spelled backwards is God....get a doG. Instant love. It may change your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
Thank you for your kind response. I do want to get a dog but right now is not a good time. I watch others walking their dogs at a nature park nearby and enjoy them vicariously for now.
08:59 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response FLYON WALL to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatientPuppy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patient Puppy, click on at the bottom under it