Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 August, 06:41
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Took me 3 attempts and a lot of bs to fig out that was not a good choice for me. I understand how you feel. It is a dark place and feels alone, helpless even. Had several doctors look at my records afterward and ask me how tf i am still here. Cussed my mom, wife, you name it. It is hard and feels pointless at times.
Good thing you're here fren. I did not have this kind of support back in the day. Hold on another day. then another. one day at a time and we all get through this. You are not here by accident. Take a breather, have a smoke. It is always darkest before dawn.
DM open if need to talk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from arba happihr, click on at the bottom under it