Patient Puppy @PatientPuppy
22 August, 03:10
NO. I am not enjoying the SHOW. Want to kill myself. Cannot take any more. All I can do is go through the motions but for what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
You're not alone... and it really is darkest before dawn... So call out because I did and things turned around pretty quickly... I definately feel that when you call out deep from your heart for the next stage you shift with Gods grace... thats what happened for me... I got a warp speed near death expereince and then loads of little miricles signs and wonders... He has to know you've had enough of having enough.

Sending you love and keep speaking your truth because it helps others who are suffering quietly. I love how much love is coming to you in this thread... let it in and trust that you are goiong to have a breakthrough... we are all being thouourghly prepped.
06:38 PM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Patient Puppy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Least Invasive Most Effective, click on at the bottom under it