Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 August, 03:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Ahhh, that would be me, if I had my wish for a perfect morning! 👍❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 August, 07:30
Loved this video so much! 🙌🏼
In my daydreams of a new Earth, I see myself galloping on horses on the beach with my family, just like this! We’re all riding bareback. Sun gleaming on the water. Splashing of water up our horses legs. Big smiles all around.

It’s so beautiful. It’s heaven on earth. Your video IS so much like it ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 August, 03:38
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
22 August, 10:11
How wonderful! GM.

some one special to some @godrus
22 August, 09:52
The horses are coming
Here they come!
Run fast for your mother, run fast for your father,
run for your children for your sisters and your brothers! Leave all your love and your longing behind,
You can't carry it with you if you want to survive!
… The dog days are over
The dog days are done
Can you hear the horses?
'Cause here they come!
https://youtu.be/JPoQ0eqEz...
Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 - Dog Days Are Over - YouTube

Dog days are overGuardians of the galaxy vol 3Guardians of the galaxy 3GotgGuardians of the galaxy Rocket Groot Star LordGamoraDraxMantisNebulaCosmoAdam Warl...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
22 August, 09:52
GM, have a great day!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 August, 09:59
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
GM SE!

amy lilley @amylilley
22 August, 09:45
AMAZING INCREDIBLE🐸🤗😎and good morning to you🌹

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
22 August, 09:45
💥🎯💕🎯💥

Not Important @Notimportant
22 August, 09:43
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙☀️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 August, 09:39
GM Kim ❤️🌻