Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 August, 11:37
I spent $7 on fresh roses I know it was not in the budget. My son is flying in for 24 hours tomorrow and we're going to celebrate and remember, we are the richest people on the planet !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 August, 12:14
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Indeed you are! That seven dollars will only be worth five by tomorrow in โ€œreal moneyโ€โ€ฆ but on the other hand, it will be worth its weight in gold if you have 24 hours of believing in something outside of what we are being told to believe.

Your true value cannot be measured by dollars โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 August, 12:29
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Ask Yourself you are good and kind and loving and inspiring and I am so grateful for you !

22 August, 12:33
So much love to you Julieโ€ฆ we are the meek, so hang on to your hat, we have an earth to inherit ๐Ÿ˜‰

Julie Casey @Trump2023
My only best friend used to say, hang on to your halos. ๐Ÿ˜‡
01:22 AM - Aug 22, 2023
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
22 August, 01:30
I love thatโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ