Only people mentioned by GAPatriot73 in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 August, 12:25
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
NERVER MIND WAS WONDERING Y THE NO COMPLY MEMES STARTED ARE WE BING PUSHED BACK INTO THIS COVID CRAP CAUSE WHERE I LIVE IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN I SEE VERY FEW WITH MASK ON 1 A MONTH UNLESS DR OFFICE BUT IM NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR ONE WHEN I WAS FORCED I HAVE ONE WITH THE FACE OF A COW WITH HER TOUNGE UP HER NOSE REALLY TRIPS PEOPLE OUT LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
22 August, 02:26
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
They’re gonna try to push it again. I’m in GA and it never really was a thing except for the sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
22 August, 12:18
EVEN IF WE GO IN TO MARSHAL LAW WITH OUR MILITARY PRAYING IT BE BY THE WHITE HATS

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 August, 10:59

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
21 August, 11:43
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
My Man! GA is being driven by 1 corrupt City in the state.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
21 August, 10:14
My wife an I went out to lunch today, she wanted to go to Outback.

We walked in, they took us to a table with a masked waitress, we saw a few of them.

I said I'm not sitting around masked people, they were going move us to the other side of the restaurant, but I kind of made a scene, so we just left and walked out.

No More!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
21 August, 10:48
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Stand strong! We’re in GA, never really shutdown. It’s all a mind game and brainwashing. We never eat out, regardless... don’t push this crap on my grandkids!
Faith over Fear.
Sending prayers 🙏