Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Jan Halper-Hayes,
currently on a Dept. of Def. Task Force,
was on Trump’s WH transition team 🦅

Jan
“I try to go on incognito. I’m on all the Social sites.
There are 12 of us.
Our goal is to give the right information to the Psyop team
so they know what to do next..
[😻 BOTH SIDES run Psyops—don’t freak out.]
They DON'T want a Civil War.
THE MILITARY, AS YOU WELL KNOW,
WILL EVENTUALLY COME IN TO PLAY.
We need to figure out the timing of it
& be able to predict..”

DNRodriguez
So this is all about TIMING?

Jan
Yes 💥
___
😺 From what Juan O Savin & Jan H-H are saying
the White Hat MIL is trying to figure out WHEN
to announce their presence to the world
& IF the American people will freak out when they do.
My answers:
1. We won't freak out, QTeam.
2. NOW!!
You’ve been GENIUS, White Hat MIL Alliance. BRILLIANT.
But we need you out from behind-the-scenes now.
God Bless & Godspeed 👊❤️🇺🇸🪖🕊

#LFG
04:47 PM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
22 August, 08:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Exactly what I've been feeling 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meg Jay @HappiLove
22 August, 02:45
Everyone knows in their soul. We deserve the Truth and for the liberation of the people NOW ⭐️🙏✔️💫💥🥰🐸🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
21 August, 09:40
The people who hate Trump will Freak Out, but that’s okay, there is more of US, who Love Trump, and once everything comes out they will realize just how stupid they were

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 August, 09:26
Military Your in control and We The People ask that you stand and do your job its time to show the world that people Foreign and Domestic are destroy our beloved country. Trump Gave country back to the people now We the People are asking our Great Generals in our Military to there job by Arresting Treasonous Traitors and Restore our Great Republic. Enough of the Fake Joe Biden and Fake Congress clown show Please do what We the Majority ask of you we the people whom you signed an oath to protect are asking this please do you Job!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 August, 09:12
How can they Properly Gauge when the American people do not have the full truth? With corrupt MSM leading the charge how do you judge people who don't have the full truth. My Stepfather 89 years old world war 2 AF vet stout Republican Trump fan. Still doesn't believe me when I tell him that it not the real Biden. Watch's FOX Religiously was a Tucker Fan since he left fox He does not know how to search internet to find his broadcast so he watches the 1/2 truths on fox. I believe the WH Military need to force msm hand to show full truth. How can you get the sleepers awake by allowing a lie! I showed him several Jan Halper-Hayes videos but still is blind.

Stephanie Lev @rustybern
22 August, 10:22
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Those are my sentiments EXACTLY!
Bravo.. I know Many of us feel the same way you do!!
..Steph

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
21 August, 09:02
Hi Jan "Incognito" if you are here on AU! Thank you for everything! We are with you all!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
21 August, 09:24
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
💯✅

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
21 August, 09:40
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
i'm sure she even puts the glasses on as she logs in!

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
21 August, 08:28
I agree! We may not be “awake” as we think, but the military needs to have FAITH that we will step up and do what we are called to do. We need the truth, cures and financial relief. It’s time to Make The World Great Again! WWG1WGA

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 August, 09:35
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Finally someone who says the world and not just America. ❤️

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 August, 12:16
In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication
Could not agree more !!!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 August, 06:03
NOW.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 August, 07:00
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Gets my vote👊‼️‼️‼️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 August, 05:46
LOVE IT!!!! "There are 12 of us"...This Jan Halper sounds like she may be on the Q team but if not, she's only one call away... https://youtu.be/BxuY9FET9...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
21 August, 05:54
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
😉

Feels like QTeam are getting ready to
take it to the next level.

Bring it on, baby!!!

#LFG‼️‼️‼️
#GodBless
#GODSPEED

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 August, 05:54
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Charlie Puth - One Call Away Official Audio - YouTube

Charlie Puth - One Call Away [Official Audio]Marvelous Song! :D Please, subcribed my channel 'Irwan Tworld'.