Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
20 August, 11:40
Happy Sunday Morning Fam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
20 August, 12:48
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
If I drank coffee & If I had a Fireplace!
I would find my self wrapped in a Blanket sitting in a rocker in front of the Fireplace & Watching the Flames Dancing around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 August, 12:49
In response connie wright to her Publication
I'm ready for winter now lol

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 August, 02:16
I’m a winter gal! Love cold, prefer 30 degrees or below. The last bit of snow just off our mountain about 40 days ago!

20 August, 02:27
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Snow just came off?? Dannng

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 August, 02:36
Stayed late this year. 9-11,000 Ft. And holds snow up there until mid-June usually. Mid-summer in desert valley, 105 degrees; up there 66 degrees. You can actually snow ski in the morning, drive 45 minutes and water ski! lol

20 August, 02:48
That... is insane. Adding to my bucket list lol

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 August, 03:54
Come see me MC!! Bucket list scratch off. lol

21 August, 12:11
U will be on the list after I get my overland vehicle and start traveling lol

Vicki Lord @Vlord
I might have to grab a ride in that! Sounds like a fab adventure. See you then. lol
08:22 AM - Aug 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki Lord, click on at the bottom under it