Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 February, 08:47
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
yeah, that looks like a guy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 February, 02:01
she is also Ghislane Maxwell's sister...let that sink in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
11 February, 01:58
Better looking than his wife Tony but love makes strange bedfellows.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
10 February, 05:31
well at least shes handsome

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 February, 04:56
And Fauci is the son of Mother Teresa the lifelong child trafficker for the NWO.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
10 February, 05:31
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
possible that she was a man...

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 February, 04:53
I believe she is also a Ghislaine Maxwell Sister, and cousin to
BILL GATES, who's mom is Robert Maxwell's sister.
And Marina Abramovic is their dead brother...circles of deceitful demons.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
10 February, 04:22
yes the swamp is deep and wide! omg! my career has gone from HIV (Fauci) to Immunology (HCL) and now working with mRNA. I definitely feel like God placed me here for a reason.

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
10 February, 03:43
Is that really a woman?

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
10 February, 02:31
Why do all these people marry dudes? Uncanny.

abs Johns @abslee
10 February, 02:22

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 02:21
i looked her up long ago

Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
10 February, 02:12
It looks like my Uncle Carl.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
10 February, 03:57
In response Shaky Dolphin to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 February, 01:56
Follow the Wives! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 01:18
it's a dude....