Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
19 August, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
19 August, 04:40
In response Lisa Moyer to her Publication
Here is another warning!
When you join any platform and they have you sign the usual Terms and Condition we normally scroll through and then sign...DON"T DO IT!
Many have added wording to the effect that they can use all your posts, data and any other information you provide online to create AI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
19 August, 05:24
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Because I can not get into my account I have had to request their " unspportive" team to delete my account. So much for boasting about uncensorship on TruthSocial. If a real person was monitoring this it would have saw I was participating in my JOINED groups. 4 to be exact. NOT LIKE I spamming all 190 followers.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
I was banned from Twitter for "Spamming" which btw i totally subjective. I had roughly the same amount of followers and posts on Twitter as I have here and clearly I'm no spammer.
08:57 PM - Aug 19, 2023
In response Lisa Moyer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Lisa Moyer @Mondexmomma
21 August, 03:31
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
After a day of bombing appeal team they reinstalled my account. I thought twice about deleting my account but I decided to remove myself from my 4 groups except one. One that has 23k followers...I wrote my experience and warned them about joining and posting in several groups. Many are now closing down their group membership. I also went on Devin Nunes ( Rumble designer and ex Senator of Commiefornia) Rumble platform and on his most recent post made a comment not to post truths like his most recent in groups on TruthSocial they will be banned. People are in shock about me being banned. My articles were about Maui. I wonder if I was being silenced. If so TruthSocial is a dark operation.