Dear Reader @DearReader
19 August, 05:31
Why do most accounts on here all say member since January 2021?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
19 August, 05:42
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
Platform was established in 2020?so most were banned during the Twitter stuff. Then truth social etc it’s different here now than it was then. Has Twitter vibe now. But that’s just me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
19 August, 09:48
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
I've been here since the beginning.

19 August, 12:27
Once I joined something happened in the last 2 months here. Is it just me

Dear Reader @DearReader
19 August, 02:45
Not totally sure what changes you see? No one was banned here, this is where people came together but many were still on twitter too - the 'battleground'.
People tried truth and gab but most came back here for comfort.

I've never managed to have truly fulfilling interaction here, but then I ask uncomfortable questions sometimes and am not of the same mindset as the majority it seems.

I am wary of being led down a path that seems good, but the destination might not be quite what it seems or what we hope for.

More recently I have felt much more uneasy about it all.

19 August, 03:24
Exactly my point we are being led down a path. Right or wrong. It is by our choice but I have a gut feeling it’s a wrong path.

Dear Reader @DearReader
19 August, 07:20
The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything for sure!

I do think that the knowledge of all of this will help me in the future, I have some theories of how things might play out and if I had been unaware, I might have been fooled, as I believe many Christians will be. Cos after all, they are the ones most important to fool, right?

That’s what I think suicide weekend is going to be. All the fooled will take their lives because they can’t handle the truth.
07:56 PM - Aug 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply
Dear Reader @DearReader
20 August, 07:24
You could be right, I truly hope that good people will not be deceived and that our faith will add clarity when it is most needed.