Devoted Husband, Loving Father Best Friend

Beautiful memories are treasured for ever,

Of happy days when we were together,

Wherever I go whatever I do

Memories keep me near to you.

Although you are gone we will always be together,

Your spirit will live on in each one of us forever,

When you look to the sky look for the brightest star,

As that will be Dad looking down from afar.

Loved and remembered by your loving Wife, Sons, Daughter, Daughters- in- law and Grandchildren Clinty Coo, Milltown Kennedy Vincent

Published by Legacy Remembers from Jan. 5 to Jan. 12, 2012.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
21 November, 09:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Mahalo nui for everything you have shared with us, you feel like a big brother to me. Won't be the same without you. Aloha nui VK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 November, 08:59
They know us, someday maybe we will communicate. This is so Wonderfully Precious! 🤗😇😘🐵❤🙏❤😍

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 November, 02:14
Had a very similar situation with my youngest at the Zoo with a Gorilla, it was Wild....

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
20 November, 11:23
New Beginnings 😍

Kelly Moore @REALITYD2L
17 November, 12:51
We all need to open our cages, No One Should Be Left Behind.. How Beautiful Our World Should Be, Can Be, Will Be..

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
29 August, 08:07
Too sad to watch fucks zoo's its just a prison for all those poor babies behind the glass.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
23 August, 10:10
Tears...why can't humanity be more like this. Twitter/X has made me think there is no hope for humanity.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 August, 11:05
😭

No zoo vibes on AIM, I pray~

🙏

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
21 August, 04:12
This literally made me cry. So sad that the orangutan doesnt have freedom and family of its own and is stuck in a glass prison.
#FamilyIsEverything

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
21 August, 12:55
Good Afternoon, VK! I had this same experience at a Zoo with my daughter when she was a baby! ❤️❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 August, 09:19
Steal my heart!! 🥰😍

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 August, 09:17
Just calmed my soul. This is beautiful

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
20 August, 12:37
Beautiful ❤️

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
20 August, 12:26
Happy to see you on AU and X :) Speaking of X, it be majorly glitchin’ for me right now…

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 August, 10:41
G’day VK & AU.
And they say animals are the primitive ones…
💚

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
19 August, 06:25
Good evening

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 August, 06:21
Great Morning!!! This is beautiful!!! How sweet life can be!!! TY for sharing!!!😊

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 August, 05:06
Hope you're having a good day VK :)
Have blurry eyes watching that vid; so precious 💖✨✨✨💖

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 August, 05:02
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Good afternoon VK. Hope you and your family are doing well. We all could sure learn some very valuable lessons here. I absolutely love these videos. The only problem I have is they all make me cry. Tears of joy for how loving and nurturing these animals are. Seems like everything makes me cry. Thanks for sharing this video.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
21 November, 09:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😭😢😭😢😂😂. ME TOO Tammi! Its like a roller coaster! 😊❤🙏🇺🇸

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
19 August, 04:51
Precious and so sweet 😊. Afternoon VK and Family!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 August, 02:50
Good Afternoon VK. /sync shared the same video yesterday on X.

https://twitter.com/j00ny3...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
19 August, 02:39
I love this but VK it makes me cry. This animal should be free, ....Zoo's are very hard for me, I just don't go anymore.

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
19 August, 02:37

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 August, 02:30

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Stella Bella @NasNas
19 August, 02:22
😍

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 August, 01:53
Hey VK, Beautiful video, thanks for posting!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 August, 01:52
Good Morning AU!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
19 August, 02:46
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Sooo much love for those babies, regardless being kept in captivity.
Of course I'm crying...
Morning, VK.