JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 August, 08:09
I guess I gotta prepare now for Hurricane Hilary. You cannot make this stuff up.

https://youtu.be/iv8GW1Gao...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 10:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow someone is having a good laugh Nana suspects with the naming of this one.
Has Cali ever been hit really with a hurricane before in recent history?

We were on vaca in FL in 2020 watching.... Hurricane Nana to see if we would have to go home early.😂😂😎

You know Nana worries bout you being in Cali!
More like if a chunk of it will fall off into the ocean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
Hi Nana, I lived in Santa Barbara for 17 yrs and don't recall hurricanes. However, I had my share of earthquakes. 😂
12:10 AM - Aug 19, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyPatriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 August, 08:41
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
Nana will pray for your protection. CA is one of our most beautiful states from the videos and pics I have seen but also imo one of the most dangerous because of them.

Paradise has costs perhaps, FL has hurricanes, CA has earthquakes and now hurricanes as well.

Apparently we learned not so many yrs ago that TN is also on some earthquake risk fault lines, so I made sure a few yrs ago to add earthquake insurance to my house just in case. It was an inexpensive add here, maybe not so cheap in CA.