JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I guess I gotta prepare now for Hurricane Hilary. You cannot make this stuff up.

https://youtu.be/iv8GW1Gao...
08:09 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 August, 11:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Good Luck, & God Bless. Take care !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
18 August, 11:50
they name them before they happen
https://www.almanac.com/co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 August, 10:55
Stay safe ❤️🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 10:47
🤔Nana thinks we have not even gotten started good yet.

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 August, 10:47
God Bless and stay safe 🙏🥰

18 August, 10:43
Wow someone is having a good laugh Nana suspects with the naming of this one.
Has Cali ever been hit really with a hurricane before in recent history?

We were on vaca in FL in 2020 watching.... Hurricane Nana to see if we would have to go home early.😂😂😎

You know Nana worries bout you being in Cali!
More like if a chunk of it will fall off into the ocean?

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
19 August, 12:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana, I lived in Santa Barbara for 17 yrs and don't recall hurricanes. However, I had my share of earthquakes. 😂

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
18 August, 08:39
As soon as the song started to play, I immediately thought of "The Called" (Making of a Perfect Day) I love watching the drive along the highway - great atmosphere!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
"THE CALLED" (Makings for a Perfect Day) w - JUAN O SAVIN - YouTube

By Juan O Savin and Jennifer Mac Subscribe - to their channelsDownload and Share

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 August, 09:15
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
And then Juan and Jennifer Mac tie the knot. I already heard him complaining about the healthy fruit and vegetable juices he’s being subjected to. lol. What a movie.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 August, 08:13

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 August, 02:49
I get to experience Hilary--will she come in hard
like a side of beef being thrown in a van?
Oh the humanity

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 August, 09:05
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
It never gets old. We “assisted” her.

https://youtu.be/m5wWZIFZr...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 August, 01:03
GOD be with you. Stay safe with angels protecting you.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 August, 09:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you very much. Everything will be fine.

Cam Mac @campmac111
17 August, 10:56
Ditto😄

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 August, 09:25
ARE U SIRIUS????? (44/8)

MOONDAY, AUGUST 21st--THE ANNUAL 8-8 LION'S GATE PORTAL IN LEO.

The Pyramids Of Giza And Orion's Belt

The Hunter's Become The Hunted

The Lion of Judah Roars (30/3)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 August, 09:45
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Thank you for getting my abstruse “R, you serious?” reference.

https://youtu.be/DCFZpwX0g...
Andrew Bird - Are You Serious (Live on KEXP) - YouTube

http://KEXP.ORG presents Andrew Bird performing "Are You Serious" live in the KEXP studio. Recorded May 19, 2016.Host: Cheryl WatersAudio Engineer: Kevin Sug...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
17 August, 09:20

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 August, 09:17

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 August, 08:59
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
lol. I think that Evergreen was scarier.

18 August, 10:46
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Complete with Broom!
The real witch of the White Water!

Ange Love @LoveM
17 August, 09:13
Looks like it's angry🙏🏻Prayers and love sent❤️

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 August, 09:16
Mph 🟰 37 > 10 + 14 🟰 24
Category 🟰 94 > 13 + 2 🟰 15 > 24
24 🟰 X

ts 6:09 > 15 🟰 Stay Safe

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 August, 09:08
MY FELLOW AMERICANS, THE STORM US UPON U. S.

Universal-Personal and Planetary Torus

HURRICANE DON on the Atlantic Seaboard on July 23rd Followed by
HURRI-"CAIN" Hilary on August 17th

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 August, 08:59
Yes, it is amazingly crazy. Stay safe!

Rita Cain @Ritamarie
17 August, 08:37
It’s on the pacific side. Doesn’t matter

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 August, 08:27
Stay safe! 🙏🏻
Next door in NV if you need to bug out. Give me a shout. Here we may get some rain/flash flooding.

Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
17 August, 08:19
I know, it’s crazy that we’re on a hurricane watch in S. CA right now. I don’t know what to think about it, I just really hope it’s not going to destroy us.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 August, 08:19
Stay safe 🙏

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 August, 08:14
Watch out for the F5 CANKLES...Don't let them get up on your shoulders!!!

arba happihr @arba
17 August, 08:12
Damn
Take cover!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 August, 08:09
STAY SAFE PATRIOT !!!!!