Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 August, 12:57
Thinking out loud 🤔

Is it possible Hillary IS the first arrest like the Q💧❓
Given that Juan O Savin suggested
the first round of PUBLIC arrests
will be RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA related?
And Kash has posted RUSSIAGATE was the ORIGINAL SIN?
And now we have Hurricane Hilary in the headlines
heading for my beleaguered state of CA?? 💥

Podesta is also in the news
& Hillary is in the news
these are primary Russiagate / Pizzagate deep state players...

On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes
that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout
which is slated to occur 11.3
upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 August, 01:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Juan has also indicated that the "Witch" will be the next arrest.

And we all know Killery is a real witch some high priestess of a real covent of witches.

Don't be fooled some of these witches do draw powers from dark entities.
Most seem to need more than one to do things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 August, 10:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
which witch is which?

which witch is the real one, and not a double or look alike?

DS loves to take a person and take over their identity

killary is the real witch, so make sure a clone or double does not get arrested, but the real one, and by that, I mean the one that is frazzledrip.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks Hillary has been gone since the 911 speech really, and what we have seen since is a double, but guess we can't prove that yet.
09:52 PM - Aug 18, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 03:42
Oprah?

Every Time @soTELLme533
19 August, 02:21 (E)
OK, I know, this is ridiculous.
I vote -Taylor Swift, adored as a woman by almost everyone. It was said that she is a corporation by herself.
Now, that kind of an arrest could be interesting.
I wonder if they have anything on her?
HRC arrested, With half would cheer while some would still be crying.
DJT, almost the same.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 August, 08:32
In response Every Time to her Publication
LOL, a woman -
neva had the super star adoration vibe ... appreciate the arts, / not the fakes

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 August, 08:33
In response Every Time to her Publication
Oh idk, I really think most of these so called stars are not as loved and important as they think they are.
Most normal ppl could give two shits less about her imo or most of these others either. A lot smaller cult of hollyweird worshippers than we are led to believe.

Mostly some empathy any more for the trap they either willingly or many NON willingly were born into.

I dont remember right off the cuff what the Q post said but my view at the moment, which btw is always subject to change, cough cough...open mind here, is that DJT being arrested was the first arrest really.
I think Trump being arrested is what really set the stage for the whole world on how going forward.
By Trump being arrested, it softened the blow back for all the others to come & lessened the "civil war" blow on Obummer, Killery, Bush and other Presidents being arrested now.