KungFu Kelly @KungfuKelly
I don't know if this is a sign of things to come or just happening to me right now.
In the last week my cousin, a dear friend, my dad, and my sister-in-law's father passed away. My dad and sister-in-law's dad died the same morning.
I am blessed to be surrounded by incredible friends and family.
I humbly ask any and all prayer warriors to keep my Aunt lifted in your prayers, she lost her daughter and brother in such a short period of time and is having to jump through hoops to get her daughter's remains back into the States.
I greatly appreciate you all. May God have mercy on us.
🙏❤️🕊️
09:39 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by KungfuKelly in this post can reply
Tracey Weller @Tweller
22 August, 05:23
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
18 August, 11:00
Sincerest condolences KungFu Kelly 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 August, 11:00
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Thank you, Jewel.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 August, 10:33
To lose so many at one time is heartbreaking.
So sorry for the pain your family is going through.
🙏🙏🙏

18 August, 10:34
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Thank you, Lydia.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 August, 10:32
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Kelly, her Aunt and loved ones who are grieving the passing of those they hold dear. Bless them with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, comfort, love, support, peace of mind, and healing from the hurt of losing those they love. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

18 August, 10:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank you so much, Royal Raven.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
18 August, 10:26
So much heartbreak.💔 Praying for you and your family Kelly 🙏❤️🙏

18 August, 10:28
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank you, Janet.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 August, 10:13
I Pray for you and your family... I pray that we do not have to witness mass losses like this ... Please find comfort at this time and always. My heart goes out to you. 🙏

18 August, 10:20
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Thank you, Elle.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 August, 10:12
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

18 August, 10:14
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you, Beverly.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
18 August, 10:08
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

18 August, 10:21 (E)
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Thank you, Truth. Or is it Jack?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
18 August, 10:07
Got em.🙏🙏🙏

18 August, 10:22
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Thank you.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 August, 10:06
🙏🙏🙏

18 August, 10:22
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you, Nancy.

Silver Cat @silvercat
18 August, 10:05
Prayers for you now! God, we pray for Your comfort and Strength, in Jesus' Name, and by all that is Holy, Thank You for Your Blessings!

18 August, 10:23
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you, SilverCat.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
18 August, 10:05
🙏🙏🙏

18 August, 10:24
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you, Daniel.

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
18 August, 10:04
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

18 August, 10:24 (E)
In response Donna Keville to her Publication
Thank you, Donna.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
18 August, 10:01
Sending prayers of strength and comfort during these difficult days for you and everyone around the world🙏
I lost my mom 6 weeks ago, her brother passed this morning, my uncle ... I'm sorry to say, I feel it will continue to ramp up. So very thankful and blessed to be a part of this soul family here.
Put On The Full Armor of God and May God Bless and Protect You All🙏

18 August, 10:27
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
I'm so sorry Tammy.
May God surround you with His comfort and peace. Thank you for your prayers as well.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 August, 09:58
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

18 August, 09:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thank you, Chris.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
18 August, 09:55
Good Lord Kelly, I am so sorry one person has to endure so much. Prayers going up. 🙏🏻

18 August, 09:56
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Thank you, Yvonne.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 August, 09:52
Dear Kelly... I am so very sorry to hear about all the deep grief you are experiencing right now... May God hold you and comfort you, give you His strength ... and assurance that someday you're going to see them all again... Prayers for you and your whole family... 🙏😔💔 And, yes, too much death and unexpected illnesses lately in my own circle of family and friends. I see something like this every time I check into FB too. May God turn this whole thing around fast, and may the cures come forth ASAP. Blessings to you...

18 August, 09:53
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you, Sam.

connie wright @cowri
18 August, 09:52
🙏🙏🙏

18 August, 09:54
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you, Connie.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 August, 09:51
God bless you and your families/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!! 🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

18 August, 09:54
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you, Kris.

Ange Love @LoveM
18 August, 09:45
🙏🏻Asking Heavenly Father to send angels to surround her and your family and with much love and comfort✝️🕊💕🤗Thank You Jesus for Your Love and comfort💕Amen

18 August, 09:55
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Thank you, Ange.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
18 August, 09:43
Prayers up for your family Kelly. God Bless you and hold you close.🙏

18 August, 09:56
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Thank you, Stacey.