Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 August, 07:06
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Powerful words. Stirs up the pain & sorrow our nation has never recovered from; the CIA Murdered President Kennedy & killed our Dreams. Our nation Quickly declined into Hopelessness, drugs, prayer taken out of schools, legislating murdering our unborn babies, the Vietnam War & more Cabal wars, corruption in our governments & courts, racism, violence & lawlessness. God Has SURPRISES for us. "So, there is HOPE for your Future, Declares the LORD." Isaiah 31:17 💥17💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
18 August, 07:10
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
18 August, 06:57
😮 I had not read the lyrics. Wow.
On a lot of levels. Boom 💥

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
18 August, 06:52
Bob Dylan - Murder Most Foul (Official Audio) - YouTube

Listen to Bob Dylan’s “Murder Most Foul” now: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/MurderMostFoulAYAmazon Music: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/MurderMostFoulAY/amazonmusicApple...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 August, 06:51
Heard BOB was cloned so was it revealing truth, for good or mocking the crime. I always wonder that. Heard it was cloned a long time ago....and "did I notice its music go from light to dark" I was like yeah.....I was like why would they do that. She said well he was starting to get folks to think, basically. I heard a lot more were cloned. What he wrote was true, but what was HIS real motive. I have always wondered that based on prior knowledge.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 August, 06:50
wow...
never heard the song..
good words
good job bob.