Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 02:36
Trying to rally Anons on X to use AU on Sundays with the Fam. Good day to Rest at 'Home' and Reset Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
16 August, 03:51
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I’d only publish that here not on X. I feel those who are supposed to be here find it. And that’s why it is what it is.

Also many of us don’t have the X option anymore/still/yet so this is all we have had for a very long time. Don’t assume everyone here is there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
16 August, 04:08
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
Im not assuming everyone on AU is on X. That's one of the reasons I made the post. There are ppl on AU who aren't on X and Anons are becoming clique-ish.

Think it would be good for us to stay together and keep the vibes high. As VK stated when he came back after almost a month from not using the platform, it was a breathe of fresh air for him. If I had only posted that on here then alot of Anons who wouldn't have seen it.

AU is Home, and sometimes ppl need to be encouraged to come back for a bit and relax.

Chris Jaksha @realChrisJaksha
Good point. Although, there have been a few times that I could feel the AU vibe on X. It feels like our AU fam is taking over that bitch. Recharging here is always needed and refreshing.
12:36 PM - Aug 18, 2023
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chris Jaksha, click on at the bottom under it