Achaia 1111 @AchaiaGematriadecodes
10 February, 04:49
🀣 I had a completely unremarkable account, didn't share anything and just read the news. And yet, the great Twitter Purge caught me for the 6th time.
This morning I created a new account and after 5 minutes I immediately had to give my phone number.
Then I wanted to follow someone and immediately I got a 12 hour ban.
Following someone is now a violation of Twitter rules. I can't follow, I can't retweet and I can't like. πŸ€ͺ
So the Q drop with Delta from today fits perfectly!

THE GREAT TWITTER PURGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
11 February, 11:10
In response Achaia 1111 to her Publication
Feeling very blessed that we've found a new home ~ so thankful for AnonupπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“the ability to reconnect with all of you after the lawless-baseless suspensions of our accounts over at Crazytown ☹️
Sending out Love & GoodVibrations to our Beautifully Brilliant Patriot Family ~ missing youz
Saint too🐾🐾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
so much love... light finds light always πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’—πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
04:44 AM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Shekhinah in this post can reply
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
12 February, 04:48
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication