Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
A simple Atmospheric Antenna to add to your indoor or outdoor garden: 🌱

When using #electroculture there is no need for the use of pesticides, manure, or fertilizers. This is primarily why this information was suppressed. All you need is the sun, the clouds, the rain, the nitrogen in the air, and the ability to harness atmospheric energy. These atmospheric antennas can be created from materials such as wood, copper, zinc, and brass. When adding these atmospheric antennas to your garden, soil, or farm they will amplify your yields, combat frost and excessive heat, reduce irrigation, reduce pests, and increase the magnetism of your soil leading to more nutrients in the long run.

How tall should the Electroculture antenna be?
You can make your atmospheric antennas as tall as you like. The taller you go the higher your plants will grow!

https://cultivateelevate.c...
07:44 AM - Aug 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
21 November, 06:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
We did this in our garden last spring a few insects but nothing like last year still have peppers and tomatoes on the plants its crazy we are close to getting a freeze that should end it lol
Have lots of garlic and onions growing for the winter months
They are both so healing for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kraken Patriot @willowt
20 August, 10:12
This will change the world! I am over-the-top excited! Here’s the link to their Indiegogo campaign. https://www.indiegogo.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
19 August, 02:36
Seems to be working for me

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 August, 01:22
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Me, as well!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
18 August, 11:37 (E)
It doesn’t seem to be working for me for some reason. I have many all over my gardens and I just don’t notice any difference.

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 November, 10:44
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Try copper pennies 😉

chore Toke @choretoke
18 August, 11:22
I’m going to try this with my bonsai’s I have a sick one hopefully this will help and I have two sickly Orchid as well❗️😏

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 August, 10:54
Anyone tried this on hippie lettuce?

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
18 August, 10:33
It worked like a charm for me this year. I’ll definitely give brass a try as well.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 August, 09:59
💗💥😍😊