TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Morning Inspiration-Thursday, August 17th, 2023

It's scary to watch evil prosper in the world today. Often, we watch world events and feel overwhelmed and powerless because there is nothing we can do. There is something we can do. We can pray to our Father and find rest and comfort in the knowledge that all things occur as part of His plan. He is actively abolishing evil in the world. Let us rest our worried minds in the comfort of His mighty hands.
07:13 AM - Aug 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
17 August, 07:49
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Thank you for this reminder. Well said. I love your daily input here on AU. It gives my heart peace as I scroll and see that it seems evil is prospering, but I am reminded that God is still on the throne and the devil is a defeated foe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 August, 08:33
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️You are most welcome. I am so glad that they are helping you remain calm and focused on GOD. I try to stay focused on Him and not the evil and chaos going on around me. GOD helps me remain calm and grounded against the evil enemies we have in this world. GOD bless you and yours. Have a blessed day.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396