The Swamp submitted
The People’s President
#TheBestIsYetToCome
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL πŸͺ–β€οΈπŸ•Š

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
#TyQTeamandQPlus πŸ™πŸ»βš”οΈπŸͺ–πŸŒŸ

πŸ‘‡πŸŽ₯ @ NesaraGesaraSecrets
@ ishjay1960

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 August, 09:55
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
We must never drop our guard around Islam, ever.

Lying is part of their cult.

They will tell you exactly what you want to hear, while sticking a knife in your back.

Islam practices pedophilia and slavery, openly... is allies with nazis, globalists and communists.

Islam is incapable of reform, because they believe their manual is the actual word of God, and therefore, can never be changed.

I am thinking Mohammed was a reptilian in disguise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
For the longest time, I've been seeing posts that claim one or another of the major world religions is evil.
Kind of interesting to convict whole
populations because of the religion that they were born into.
And from what I've read and seen, most religions
do claim a bad history, however that doesn't mean an individual person who has been fooled into following a particular religion is bad.
Otherwise, if A hates B and B hates C and D hates A and so on, we may as well give up.
06:45 AM - Aug 17, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 August, 09:16
In response Every Time to her Publication
Islam actively participates in pedophilia
It trains grooming and rape gangs

It actively slave trades.

Its followers consider non believers to be subhuman

Islam treats half its followers as breeding stock, repressing every human right for them.

Muslims are repressed by the apostasy rules (or mutiny, because islam is a war cult), anyone criticizing islam or mohammed must die, or, be excommunicated from society. The rules on leaving islam (desertion) are the same.

This is why I think mohammed was a reptilian. Only an emotionless animal would subject their followers to these rules.

I agree, someone born into the cult should have the choice to leave, but they are brainwashed from childhood with lies, fear and violence,

There are more former muslims speaking out now.
But, they are still very much the minority, 1.4 billion muslims, all seeking to create a worldwide caliphate, allies with the other hate groups on this planet:
nazis
globalists
communists

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 09:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I appreciate your points, yet I have to
disagree a little but too tired to explain.
Blessings.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 August, 08:25
In response Every Time to her Publication
I believe all religions were created with 90% truth and 10% lies to enslave people. But i agree, those who follow are not bad, they are just brainwashed. I do not recall anyone condemning the believers, only the satanic leadership.

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 August, 08:48
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Maybe I'm too sensitive.