Northy UK. @Northy
07 February, 05:14
If any of you guys on here know that you have UK patriots following you, can you please share this? it's hard to find 'our lot' on here and I'd appreciate the help! much love from across the pond.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Seale @Kkdubby
07 February, 06:25
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
hello mate, you doing ok? i ive in dorset & bloody love Trump!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Clements @Helonwheels13
08 February, 06:10
In response Karen Seale to her Publication
Hi Karen, I'm also from Dorset! 😎

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
09 February, 07:40
In response Helen Clements to her Publication
Hi, good to know, i think a lot of Brits are waking up to whats happening, tho my partner & family still think im bonkers! whatever, he who laughs last etc ..... 👍

Helen Clements @Helonwheels13
09 February, 06:15
In response Karen Seale to her Publication
I literally only know one other person who is truly awake and she has just moved to Portugal. My husband is still in the thrall of msm but denies it and my 5 siblings are all sleeping 🙄 It's tough sometimes but still feeling totally positve 👊

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
the thing is, when you start looking the evidence is right there in front of you, i just dont understand the denial in some people, except the child abuse, when that comes out people will really struggle . . . . . .
03:34 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Helen Clements to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kkdubby in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Karen Seale, click on at the bottom under it