filomena medeiros @torontocanada
What the actual f.....k anyone hea4d about this
11:34 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by torontocanada in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
16 August, 12:15
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
She's a new name to me but the legal arrangements she describes to quarantine schools and remove the children is 2-3 years old. Now that the 5G infrastructure is in place, this could be used with the next pandemic.

5G is dangerous both at its advertised wattage and, if the wattage is increased, it is a deadly microwave weapon.

The rumor of COVFEFE magnets making it safe doesn't pass the sniff test to engineers because it isn't possible to change the frequency of the signal and to sill have the communication tech function.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 August, 04:09
In response Water Mark to his Publication
The safest way to protect people from 5G is to bring down the towers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
16 August, 11:57
Yup, they can electrocute you from the inside out.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
16 August, 11:52
Worked that out in 2014... 10 mins after waking up... thats what I am holding the line for... they have tried for my son many times... I am now very good at 5D chess...

But it is very important to cancel this stuff and not to consent with your being... its not in my timeline... when it is its the hardest thing... I literally pass out... but its training... you have to keep focused on who you are...

'NO'... means 'NO'....

And with that I also expose them to their faces... and I cant seem to hold back from that and so I get targeted...

But if I dont be the one then who will? You have to beleive you are chosen and already have won and act like it...

And pray.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
16 August, 12:47
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
❤️

Pepe Kek2 @Pepekek2
16 August, 11:46

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 11:40
Nope shes new to me 😊