Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
16 August, 08:59
I think I'll investigate autism in relation to in vitro. Maybe expand the search to include trans conditions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
16 August, 10:15
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Can you explain that? Are you saying that autism is caused by parents transgendering or in vitro? I'd be interested in knowing how you that idea came to you? Empiric evidence? Very interesting. I'd be interested in your findings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 August, 10:48

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
It's cumulative. I believe anything unnatural has unnatural side effects. As these health issues escalate, so does my curiosity.

Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
I totally agree about the problems with unnatural procedures, etc. I guess I was curious about how you came to focus on autism. Wouldn't there be more than just one issue caused by all this unnaturalness? I have read of many people who have cured their children of autism using many different protocols, one man took his son riding through the wilds of Russia on a horse and he was cured. (The Horse Boy, by Rupert Isaacson) Suramin, and other methods. I agree that there are problems caused by unnatural things, but I also believe in the ability of the human body to overcome them if given the chance!
10:54 AM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuarterLee in this post can reply
16 August, 11:22

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
My thoughts on this are far more detailed than my response but I'd rather let the results speak for me. So far, I'm fishing through CDC where there are studies available. I'll post what I can.