Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 August, 10:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 August, 12:44
Whoowhew! Yes, It has been quite the ride and it’s not over yet. Glad to be sharing it with all of you…most days you have been my seat belt…thank you frens! Great to see you VK! 👍😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 August, 08:56

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 August, 08:44
What a ride this has been. I think it's picking up speed.
Focus on Faith, count Blessings and we can experience joy and peace despite Life's Ups, Downs, Flips and Turns.
🙏 God Guide, Bless, & Protect Us.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 August, 05:42
😁 Reeeeeeee!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 August, 04:42
Enjoy the ride ~

Front row seating :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Top 5 Oktoberfest Roller Coasters! Munich Germany Onride Front Row POV - YouTube

Here are the best roller coasters at Oktoberfest in Germany!Olympia LoopingHollenblitzDrifting CoasterAlpina BahnWilde MausSUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL: http://b...

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
16 August, 04:11
Let’s do it!! Also loving being here. AU is such a good vibe. R&R indeed😮‍💨

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 August, 02:25

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 01:20
ALL ABOARD!

WE RIDE TOGETHER!

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
16 August, 01:18
Yay there you are! Funny. The carnies are in town. I've had the pleasure of their glitch in the matrix acquaintance for decades. This year the biggest prize was a red panda, a new ride appeared (which is rare) called The Storm, and the Dragon roller coaster was down for the night. LFG. I'm ready for the Great Healing from this seatbeltless coaster to begin. The thought of another dark winter blows. Let there be abundant light soooon. 🙏☀️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 August, 01:23
What a 🎢 Ride…
💙☀️🦋🌟

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 August, 01:09
😁

Ange Love @LoveM
16 August, 12:45
Happy National Rollercoaster Day! 343

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy 343

Donald Trump will be President again 343

Weeeee....🐝🙏🏻✨🕊💕

Here we go everyone📣🇺🇸🥳

I had a comforting dream I was talking and listening with Jackie Kennedy about 11/22/1963. It was so real, comforting. Felt like I was family, I felt much love🙏🏻❤️Was bout to tell her what I remembered that day and I woke up.

#FamilyIsEverything ✨🕊💕

some one special to some @godrus
16 August, 12:43
Helter Skelter!
Is it real or a movie?
https://youtu.be/4jHxU3Ssi...
Helter Skelter - Trailer - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4jHxU3SsiNo

Anne Kats @anneanon1
16 August, 12:27
GM VK it’s been the ride of my life my stomach feels the ups and downs 🕊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 August, 12:22
And what a ride it has been the last 5 yrs Vincent!

Nana would not trade it for anything!
Blessed to be here with ya to witness!

Gonna ride it all night long!
Nana doesn't remember, do ya have this one on your playlist?

https://youtu.be/7Psy2GYvh...
Life is a highway - Rascal Flatts Lyrics - YouTube

Here is Life is a highway singing by Rascal Flatts! I don't own anything! Would you like me to post some other songs with lyrics? Just comment below! And I'l...

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
16 August, 12:21

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
16 August, 12:04
:)

It’s been quite the ride —
So glad to be buckled up with frens for it.

Thank you, VK, and AU family.

Caps = 45. 😎 #tbiytc
TS = 9:46.

Mar 15, 2018 7:31:42 PM EDT
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

Reminds me of this post. Where we at now, VK?

Vincent Kennedy
VincentCrypt46
We right about here...

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
16 August, 11:48
What a ride! Glad to be on it. 🙌

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
16 August, 11:47
Where's @Cowboyw2b with the "where we are at" pic?

trueblue @trueblue
16 August, 11:44

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 August, 11:36
Thank God I’m all buckled in😘

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
16 August, 11:36

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 August, 11:29
🥰🙏🏻

arba happihr @arba
16 August, 11:40
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I'm standing on edge
Lets go,
Ready or not lets blow this place

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 August, 11:22
When I was in the military we always joked about "who do you have to fook to get out of this outfit"
Now it's "who do you have to fook to get off this ride"
🤣🤣🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 August, 08:48
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
16 August, 10:59

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 August, 10:46
where are we now on that roller coaster?

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
16 August, 11:28
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Front car, both hands 🙌 up, and Excited section 😆 Please keep your lap belt securely fastened. 😎

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 August, 10:38
i think the ride feels more like this. so happy Wednesday

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
16 August, 08:37
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😂👍🏼Definitely does!😂

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
16 August, 10:29