Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀🔥👀
09:39 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
16 August, 03:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Don't believe in coincidence. In this case, I view it as evidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
16 August, 12:23
lol how she shopped for land out of gitmo more normies bs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
16 August, 11:47
Montecito is a small town and not a forest so I think that information is incorrect. People who owned the property from the mudslides have rebuilt their homes. I live right next door to Montecito and my church is in Montecito.
I don't like Oprah either but Montecito is an elite community so many are wealthy in the Community. I think the fire you should compare to is Paradise,Ca. Where folks couldn't escape either.
Montecito/Thomas fire started in Santa Paula and Spread through many cities up to Montecito.
Be careful who you follow.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 August, 12:52
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
🔥Winfrey recently sold a 4,300-square-foot Montecito home to Jennifer Aniston for $14.8 million and bought the “Tuscan farmhouse” in early 2021 for $10.5 million
But the main residence is 66-acre “Promised Land” property in Montecito with 23,000-square-foot neo-Georgian mansion

https://www.architecturald...

🔥Oprah recently bought Jeff Bridges’ former California ranch — take a look
Oprah Winfrey recently purchased Jeff Bridges’ $6.85 million ranch. She now owns 70 acres of land and property in Montecito

https://www.cnbc.com/video...

DEWAYNE SPURGEON @dwayner61
16 August, 11:32
EAT THE RICH

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 10:21
it is like seeing killary's arkancides and nothing happens to her

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 August, 09:52

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
16 August, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Please tell me they didn’t really burn a bunch of kids there….🙏🏻