Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
The commitment, dedication, and years of sacrifice from so many in the intel community in every walk of life is beyond words….you have all taught me so much and have earned my deepest respect and admiration.

I can’t begin to imagination how difficult it is to become someone you are not, and the loss of so much that comes with the acceptance of that role to make the necessary military actions come to fruition.

I was a lonely outsider all my life and when I arrived to this movement….I grew and healed, and now realize I have never belonged or fit in here either. I pray for everyone to be reunited with their families, and thank you for making me feel part of this family for awhile. It has been a fun ride for the most part…..albeit mostly a fantasy dream. God Bless and best wishes to everyone, I will never forget the lessons here and truly hope the best comes to you all. Good bye
12:44 AM - Aug 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 August, 07:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Its been deceitful all the way around - you witnessed first hand much of this - people claiming to be a bigger part of this Movement - were the ones who played the GAME .... the ones who supplied the HOPIUM... I see it as MEAN and WRONG.. playing with peoples feelings... Part of Military Training?- Really?.... All I know is I am sick and tired of this whole MOVEMENT as I am sure you are too.... NO ONE has the right to play GOD with our lives.... another phase has to take plight ... this one knocked down the most strongest of Soldiers... well not knocked down just beat up and tattered.... I am sorry Chris for what you have been through - there has to be a real LIGHT in this -otherwise what are we doing?... Hang in there Brother .. I am always here for you :).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
16 August, 02:43
May God bless you on your journey, wherever your life path may take you.!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
16 August, 01:07
where are you going? please don’t leave…