Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 August, 12:44
The commitment, dedication, and years of sacrifice from so many in the intel community in every walk of life is beyond words….you have all taught me so much and have earned my deepest respect and admiration.

I can’t begin to imagination how difficult it is to become someone you are not, and the loss of so much that comes with the acceptance of that role to make the necessary military actions come to fruition.

I was a lonely outsider all my life and when I arrived to this movement….I grew and healed, and now realize I have never belonged or fit in here either. I pray for everyone to be reunited with their families, and thank you for making me feel part of this family for awhile. It has been a fun ride for the most part…..albeit mostly a fantasy dream. God Bless and best wishes to everyone, I will never forget the lessons here and truly hope the best comes to you all. Good bye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
May God bless you on your journey, wherever your life path may take you.!
02:43 AM - Aug 16, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymity on X, click on at the bottom under it