Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 11:58
How you all doing Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
15 August, 02:05
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Hiya VK, nice to see you here.
I haven't been on social media as much since my last attempts to twitter appeals are now being insta-blocked by twitter, so I've been spending a lot of time building a temporary/portable garden.
Not an easy feat on a gravel lot and using mostly recycled/free materials, but its a great learning/humbling experience. My carpentry skills are sadly lacking and I've never grown food before.
Maybe one day when XRP launches its boosters, I'll be able to build myself a greenhouse and some raised beds on a little piece of land I can park my RV on, for the doggos and I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 August, 05:47
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Looks good ๐Ÿ‘ I want a greenhouse myself . โค๏ธ

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
๐Ÿ‘ I've been saving lots of pics of different greenhouse styles. Lol
Maybe some day ..
11:54 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymity on X, click on at the bottom under it