Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
15 August, 12:50
Have you had this Dream?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
15 August, 01:26
In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication
I've had these dreams my whole life. From 4 till this day. More so in my youth and teens but I still have them to this day. Watching them just being in the sky to seeing them war in the sky. Seeing them fall from the sky. Often I can look into the sky and they will leave cloud alien faces for me to see. I wonder why and how we're being veiled from seeing. I do not believe they are out for our best but I am not sure. The experience I had with one once in my home, I went back to my old catholic school days and started repeating the "Our Father" and it did not like that at all. Telepathically I knew it felt as if I'd just told on it and it was going to get a really big consequence for being here and breaking rules. That's the way it felt by what I was feeling off of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
I did that too when encounter a suspicious being in astral travels and dreams. Next time try doing the pray but without fear. You are more Powerful than any of those traitors. Remember Jesus said 'You will do greater Miracles' Also surround yourself in white light and command all darkness to leave 3 times. That's Pleiadian teaching (Angels of God)
10:14 PM - Aug 15, 2023
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Veritas Vincit, click on at the bottom under it