Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
16 August, 03:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Unwaveringly loyal?? Ha! She was a plant if nothing else. She flipped so hard the moment DePlantis came onto the scene. Badmouthing Trump and his supporters. At least this means her X drops will probably be less conniving and vile. Maybe lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lonelyfarmer @lonelyfarmer
16 August, 11:21
all optics, there is a reason for this, Looking at Trump's background previous to politics this would be unheard of. Since entering politics his life has been one chess move after another on an elite player level. Wait for a few months and see what transpires, it may just be a way to avoid more lawsuits from other frivolous crybabies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 August, 11:20
She deserves everything she gets! and I personally will enjoy watching her go down. Fake friends are the worst. 🥰🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
16 August, 06:18

16 August, 06:17

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 11:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
ron 3.0 think floridians will vote for him, but maga wants trump only

and screw you, Jenna

16 August, 06:17

16 August, 06:16

16 August, 06:16

16 August, 06:15
She's been a cunt from day one...,hasnt anyone noticed?

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
16 August, 12:29
This is the True Trump Colors America

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
15 August, 10:53
Gitmo her

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 August, 11:11
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
we need free speech even if the assholes get it also

but she is outting herself quite well

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
15 August, 10:42
I do not know her and I wish nobody bad, but my eyes see similarities with the Kaitlan Collins look. Things may not be what they seem.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
15 August, 10:40
All I Know Is she was the Mike Lindell's moustache Muse before I got booted from Twit.

Never got to See how that love affair ended.
Lol

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
15 August, 09:53
SOUNDS LIKE A CASE OF FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT 🤣

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
15 August, 09:53
I'm sure DeSantis will help her

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
15 August, 09:51
She was there that day for sure... Sidney, Rudy, Jenna from left to right

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
15 August, 09:34
Yes, shady character all along

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 August, 09:26 (E)
So good.
You know she's pissed.
That's what she gets for being a douche canoe :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 August, 11:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
douche canoe 😂😂😂
Hadn't heard that one b4 😂

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
16 August, 11:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
This mat be the very first sighting / citing of the term Douche Canoe- on AnonUp. Congrats KR!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 August, 09:21
HIGH TREASON traitor, GITMO that operative.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
15 August, 09:07
Quicksand

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 August, 09:06
Leopard doesn't change it's spots!

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
15 August, 09:05
There's always more to the story.
I'd be happy to know but
I'm sure Trump has good reasons.

Susan Taapken @SusyT
15 August, 08:51
If it is a snake once it will always be a snake...

arba happihr @arba
15 August, 08:44
Humor me 😂

Pristine Earth @APristineEarth
15 August, 08:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I (We) want factual details.