Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 August, 11:58
How you all doing Patriots?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
15 August, 02:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hiya VK, nice to see you here.
I haven't been on social media as much since my last attempts to twitter appeals are now being insta-blocked by twitter, so I've been spending a lot of time building a temporary/portable garden.
Not an easy feat on a gravel lot and using mostly recycled/free materials, but its a great learning/humbling experience. My carpentry skills are sadly lacking and I've never grown food before.
Maybe one day when XRP launches its boosters, I'll be able to build myself a greenhouse and some raised beds on a little piece of land I can park my RV on, for the doggos and I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by APristineEarth in this post can reply
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
15 August, 11:48
In response Pristine Earth to her Publication
Thank you. It's a work in progress.
I never know how long I will get to stay in a parking spot, so I don't worry about the tomorrows, and just focus on each day I get. ☺️